Thursday, December 4, 2008

Saturday class at Timberhill starting in January...

Hey all of you juicy people who want more out of life, we will be having a Saturday Nia class at Timberhill starting in January! We get to choose between 8:00am and 10:30am for class times. A benefit to the 10:30 time is that we can occasionally have the space for a workshop. We would have to clear out of the 8:00 space rapidly, so a workshop would not work in that time slot. I would love the opportunity to introduce a new routine with a little extra time for the details (that is what I mean by workshop). Let me know your preference by email at leeladevidancing@gmail.com

2 comments:

Taiga said...

Hi,
The 9 AM Saturday class at TAC is usually about 20 or so people. My guess is you might get a better turnout at 10:30 AM. Maybe some of the yoga folks would stay for it?
Taiga

Unknown said...

I would vote for either class (I'm easy:-)). I look forward to getting back with you! Saturday will work well. Thanks!
Francie